Muay Thai Fundamentals
Muay Thai is the national sport of Thailand and its history is deeply rooted in tradition. In Thailand, Muay Thai is a life-long career and a way of life. This physical and mental discipline is known as the Art of Eight Limbs because it utilizes punches, kicks, elbows and knees, along with various clinching techniques incorporating eight points of contact.
The Muay Thai curriculum is designed to introduce students to the foundations of the art, with drills on footwork, proper punching and kick technique, with loads of cardio conditioning.
- Learn the basic movements, principles, and techniques of Muay Thai
- Prepare students for defensive situations using Muay Thai techniques
- Introduce students to light sparring using pads and gloves
- Striking technique with hands, feet, knees, and elbows
- Conditioning drills for conditioning and vigor
- Question & answer sessions from coaching staff
Try Us Free for 10 Days
Meet with our coaching staff and get started with any of our programs.